Below Terms & Conditions apply once you are or will be a designated client of YourHouseLondon:
All the clients must provide the following documents:
- Photo identification
- A valid visa (UK Passport or EU Passport or visa enabling you the right to rent in the UK)
- Next of Kin (emergency contact information)
- Landlord/Character reference (on request)
- Deposit (protected by DPS)
YourHouseLondon has the right to refuse and terminate membership at any point at its own discretion.
Fees for new clients: £150.
End of contract: there is a £50 charge at the end of your contract to cover a deep clean of your room in case you don't keep it in good conditions (all the details will be in your contract).
The room reservation fee goes towards the overall deposit and covers reference check, credit check, also deep cleaning and maintenance needed before you move in. Once deposit is paid, we take the room off the market and it doesn't allow other people to see and take the room. Once the deposit is paid, this is non-refundable and non-transferable if you change your mind.
We do not store bank details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Bookings are confirmed upon receipt of a completed application form and are only guaranteed when payment has been cleared through our bank. Payments must be made in full before the commencement of the accommodation. YourHouseLondon reserves the right to cancel a booking for which payment has not been received until the 2 hours before arrival date.
- For students of short term YourHouseLondon reserves the right to change an accommodation at any time in the interest of the student.
- YourHouseLondon reserves the right to cancel accommodation booked/rented if there are concerns about the guest's behaviour. No refunds are made in these circumstances.
- Clients leaving accommodation for weekend breaks etc will not be given discounts/refunds.
- YourHouseLondon is not responsible for any damage or loss of property whilst in accommodation arranged by YourHouseLondon. Clients are also advised that they should take out personal/travel insurance to cover their belongings against theft, loss or damage. Any complaint regarding a property must be made immediately to email@example.com. Complaints will be thoroughly investigated and any necessary action will be taken.
- For the students the normal minimum booking period is 4 weeks.
- For long-term accommodation, we suggest that the arrival day should be on a Saturday or Sunday. The student should agree with the company a few days before to give them an approximate arrival time and to check that the arrival time is convenient for them.
- Students wishing to extend their accommodation beyond the end date may do so but must contact our agency.
- There will be no refunds for students leaving pre-booked accommodation early (discretionary refunds may apply under special circumstances). For this reason, for the longer term bookings, we suggest that you consider booking for shorter periods and extending your stay if you wish.
- For most accommodation twin rooms are strictly for two people booking together(i.e. friends) for the same dates.
- Clients must take great care not to lose or misuse the key(s) to the home. Please pay attention to the instructions that the agency/host family will give you concerning the security of the house (locks, alarms etc). If you lose the keys to the house, you must be prepared to have to pay for the replacement cost.
Cancellations & Refunds - Prior to arrival
Cancelation Policy (excluding Christmas and New Year’s time).
• 4-2 weeks before the arrival, it will be kept admin fee + 1/2 deposit
• 0-2 weeks before the arrival, it will be kept admin fee + full deposit
• On the day of arrival or after check in, it will be kept admin fee + full deposit + ½ rent
Cancellations & Refunds - During stay
There will be no refunds for students leaving pre-booked accommodation early (discretionary refunds may apply under special circumstances). For this reason, for the longer term bookings, we suggest that you consider booking for shorter periods and extending your stay if you wish.
The amount of deposit will depend of the negotiation and is protected by the Government approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme. We request to the UK Government your refund at the same day that your check out. This deposit will be refunded up to 8 working days in an UK Account. For international transfer we will discount £20 from your deposit as fee. The amount is the same amount paid in local currency (GBP). Deposit is not refunded if you change your mind after the negotiation, as the room has been taken off the market.